1. The legal terms
This website is owned and operated by Laura Boegborn.
These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us.
This website offers visitors the possibility to book beauty services, download digital files and buy jewelery and accessories.
By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
Paloma is owned by Laura Boegborn (one-man business), Van der Sweepstraat 5/55, 2000 Antwerp. VAT number is BE05 647 66 365
1.1 In the event of a dispute, the courts or the justice of the peace are territorially competent in the place where the obligations
(on which the dispute arises, or one of them) arose or where they have been or are to be executed. Belgian law applies to this agreement.
2. When buying an item online, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it:
(ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
2.1 The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time,
and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur without notice. Additional information about pricing and sales tax is available on the payments page.
2.2 The fee for the services and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees,
will be charged on a monthly basis to your payment method.
3. We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services.
We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
3.1. If we are unable to execute the agreement as a result of force majeure, strike, lock down, illness, etc, we reserve the right to terminate the agreement without any compensation being required.
3.2 We also reserve the right to consider the agreement to be terminated by operation of law and without prior notice of default in the event of bankruptcy or apparent insolvency of the customer.
4. All images on this website are protected by international copyright laws and belong to the respective owners.
All information, photos, videos, text, names and logos are protected by international copyright laws and are the property of the creators.
Duplicating, copying, adapting, in its entirety, this website and its contents is prohibited and punishable.
5. When buying in our studio, you agree on the price and the state, shape, color of the item you bought. When the item leaves Palomas showroom, you are not eligible anymore for exchanges or refunds
in any form of cash, money transfer, services or gift certificates.
5.1 At the time of a purchase of item(s), the customer pays 100% of the sales price of the item(s).
5.2 We do not keep items separate or aside. Paloma works with the 'first come, first served' system.
5.3 We do not order specific items without a fee that has been paid upfront. This fee is 50% of the cost of the item.
6. When ordering an item in our showroom a 50% deposit needs to be paid upfront and an agreement needs to be signed before Paloma will order said item.
6.1 After the client agreed on the size and model, no changes or cancellations can be made.
6.2 Paloma has the right to pass on any price increases to the client. This will always be done with prior notice.
6.3 The client must be aware of the state and look of the item(s) they ordered.
6.4 Alteration costs are not included in the price of your wedding dress. These fees are a separate agreement between yourself and your chosen seamstress.
6.5 Rush order fees or extras are not included in the price of your wedding dress.
7. The delivery of ordered products will be in Palomas shop. We cannot deliver anywhere else as in doing so might result in damage or loss of ordered item.
7.1 The client will be notified via email to arrange a pick up date for ordered item(s).
7.2 At the pick up, the client needs to pay the full remainder without exceptions.
7.3 After delivery, Paloma will stock the dress for a maximum of 1 (one) month.
7.4 When the client fails to meet their expectations, Paloma will invoice the full remainder, with an extra stocking fee of 10% per each extra week that passes after the initial pick up date.
8. In the case of changes that are due to pregnancy, weight gain or weight loss after the item is ordered, we can and will
not change the order as it was agreed on and approved by the client when the order was placed.
See point 6.1.
8.1 The client will always be made aware of limitations of the products, such as, but not exclusively, size and the time needed to complete the clients order.
8.2 Paloma is not responsible or liable for any damages caused by incorrectly supplied information by the customer.
9. The product must have all the properties that the purchaser may expect under normal use under the agreement.
9.1 Deviations with regard to size, color, fabrics, structure, etc. are only a reason to complain if these deviations are technically unacceptable and if it is not expected under normal use.
9.2 The client must examine the product immediately after delivery. If there are any complaints, they must be send to Paloma in writing within 2 (two) weeks after delivery.
The complaints need to made in a clear and detailed ways so Paloma can investigate the complaint and find an adequate solution for it.
10. Events of force majeure are all circumstances external to our will. Such events include amongst others strikes, pandemic, fire, disruption of energy supplies or telecommunication networks
or communication systems and/or the temporary down-time of the webshop, late delivery or absence of delivery by suppliers or other third parties.
11. Booking a service with Paloma can only be done through the website www.palomabridal.com. We only treat bookings from this source and do not accept any booking or inquiry made
through telephone, text, social media, WhatsApp, e-mail or written.
12. In case of medical or health issues, allergies, sensitivities, etc the client must make Paloma aware of them before the start of the service.
12.1 We want to make every client aware of the issues and accidents that can happen, even with the upmost alertness. We are not responsible for tripping over trains, auctions, steps or any other. We are not responsible for damage to your own clothing when not stored correctly on your fitting appointment.
13. We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Our company, Paloma, is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com's data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mollie, MasterCard, American Express and Discover . PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit and debit card information by our store and its service providers.
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
If you don't want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at hello[@]palomabridal.com.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at hello[@]palomabridal.com.