HAIR + MAKE UP
At Paloma, we strive for true, meaningful, genuine and enriching connections. That's why we transcend simple terms and anything purely transactional. We listen to you, value you as a person and will not convince you to be anything else than yourself. We're all about bridal, but not too bridal.
The journey of becoming a bride is a once-in-a-lifetime rite of passage, and we would be delighted to use our 14 years of experience to guide you through these special moments.
We see our gowns and accessories as the frame, and you as the art work, and us as the curators of the gallery.
Hannelore + Nico, July 2022. Hair + make up.
Astrid + Arno, August 2022 by Felix Boniface. Hair + make up.
Emma + Florian, September 2022 by Felix Boniface. Hair + make up, earrings, veil.
A COMPLETE STYLING
01. A 30 minutes in-depth consultation, followed by a 2,5 hour try out where we will create your bridal look, based on your personal wishes, matched to your gown and the vibe of your special day.
02. Personal advice for your haircut and colour, skincare, brows and lashes.
03. The option of adding extra hair extensions (hire only, comes with added costs)
04. Personal styling advice with our accessories, veils and jewellery.
05. A helpful private document on a shared server so we can both add all the information we both need, in real time.
06. Hair and make up on your big day, on a location of your choice. (excl. parking and/or valet costs, traveling costs, etc.)
07. Personalised assistance: adding accessories and secure veil placement, dress tape, and more.
Alexandra + Pieter, October 2022 by Lieselot Mertens. Hair + make up, gown, veil, accessories, art direction.
Complete styling for bride €539
Guests, hair or make up €65
Extra look for bride €269
Travel costs €0.45/km, return from Antwerp
Sunday wedding fee €150
Start before 6.30 €50
Extension return late fee (+5 days) €50
Extra stylist fee €65
Please contact us directly for destination weddings.